Eduplus is a non-profit organization created to support the consortium of organizations Tenerife Courses which promotes the transformation and improvement of the society through education, culture, ecology and citizen participation.
Located in Tenerife, Canary Islands, it facilitates the collaboration between education professionals and other professionals in order to develop and promote active teaching methodologies and innovative tools for formal, non-formal and informal education.
Concretely, Eduplus delivers international training courses for adult educators and teachers:
- ¨Innovative approaches to environmental education¨ and ¨Sustainable lifestyles – taking environmental awareness to action¨
- ¨Teaching critical thinking through active learning¨, fostering the application of critical thinking to environmental issues – which are a starting point for this topic in the output work
- ¨Working with learners from vulnerable backgrounds¨, focusing on the improvement of personal and social skills of educators in order to understand the realities of disadvantaged learners
Eduplus also organizes activities such as workshops and guided visits:
- the fundamentals of permaculture and visits to permaculture farms, to teach about the therapeutic benefits of permaculture, its regenerative impact on soil and the environment
- Alternative Food Networks such as farmers’ markets, box schemes and short supply chains
Visit our website: https://edu-plus.es/